 Robotics / 18700
18699  |  18701
Subject:
Did 120cm LEGO Wires ever come in the RDS?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 00:51:33 GMT

I swear my RDS set (9735) came with two long (120cm) wires. As well as 2
short (13cm) and 2 medium wires. But so far no inventory or picture shot
shows this. Was I the only one? Am I just incorrect in my memory?

Thanks all.

Dean