 Robotics / 18680
  Re: Brainstorms

(...) I have read this dicsussion, and have been most interested. From what I can understand (I have no current desire to read the I2C spec) the random ID number will identify that device on the bus once it is detected (or the permenant number, (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Brainstorms

(...) Andy: I can understand not wanting to read the I2C spec., I haven't done it in a while myself. However, you are going to have to do a little homework on I2C. There is no real way around it, the bus is sufficiently complex that one's intuition (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)