 Robotics / 18622
18621  |  18623
Subject:
SocketProxy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 14:27:58 GMT

Hi there, I'm using OSX with lejos and have got it working fine, but am
wanting to get using the "rcxcomm" part, i can compile the examples, but
can't start up the SocketProxy, does anyone know how to do this in
OSX/linux? they say you have to:

"Add pcrcxcomm.jar to the CLASSPATH and run josx.rcxcomm.SocketProxy"

this is what I've set up in my .tcshrc file, but am not sure if it's
right:

setenv RCX_PORT /dev/cu.USA191123P1.1
setenv PATH {$PATH}:/Volumes/Part_1/lego/lejos_2_0_0/bin
setenv RCXTTY /dev/cu.USA191123P1.1
setenv CLASSPATH
{$CLASSPATH}:./Volumes/Part_1/lego/lejos_2_0_0/lib/pcrcxcomm.jar
setenv CLASSPATH {$CLASSPATH}:.

but when i try and run the SocketProxy, it just comes up with: Command
not found

any help would be brilliant

kind regards

Benja/;-)