 Robotics / 18553
  RE: Walking harvester.

This one is, too: (URL) even has a diagram of the leg mechanisms! -----Original Message----- From: Steve Baker [mailto:sjbaker1@airmail.net] Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 10:21 PM To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com Subject: Walking harvester. I just saw (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Walking harvester.

(...) life. (As a child, I had seen pictures of that robot in books. It scared me. I'd shut out that part of my life completly, attempting to rid my mind of that horrible creature.) Iain (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Walking harvester.

(...) I think one of those at minifig scale would be magnificent. An RCX one, even more so. Am I the only one who thinks that the globe on top is just *crying* out to be filled with unidentified liquid in which rests a...living human brain? (insert (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Walking harvester.

(...) Sorry, but LEGO does not make a "Living Human Brain" part, so purists will not go for it..... (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Walking harvester.

Rob Limbaugh writes: > This one is, too: (URL) Reminds me of the spider at the end of Doom. (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)