 Robotics / 18541
    Lafayette IN, Ann Arbor MI, and Denver CO robotics clubs Todd Lehman
   Steve/Jona/Shane/anyone: I've been asked to create a group/list on LUGNET for each of the Lafayette Area LEGO Robotics Club, the LEGO Robotics Group of Ann Arbor, and Legotics, but I'm not sure what the acronym or short-form names are for the first (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.us)

        Re: Lafayette IN, Ann Arbor MI, and Denver CO robotics clubs Todd Lehman
   (...) OK, Jona wrote and said it's LRGOAA for the Ann Arbor group. Still wondering about the Lafayette group. So the new group/lists (today/yesterday) are: lugnet.org.us.legotics (URL) lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa (URL) lugnet.org.us.hrmug (URL) also I've (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.co, lugnet.loc.us.va)