 Robotics / 18537
18536  |  18538
Subject:
Question about IC4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 22:11:33 GMT

Hi,
I am using IC4 for about a week now, and I got to say i'm happy whit it.
But now i got some ideas for some networking for IC4, so i checked out all
the already available networking stuff in IC4.

Now i don't know much about the internals of RCX networking, so this might
be a stupid question, but I see here 2 functions which work whit 'packets':
-void disableirpackets()
-void enableirpackets()

Now my question is: What are 'packets' exactly, and how do I send them?

Thanks
-Bas.