 Robotics / 18524
18523  |  18525
Subject:
USB to Serial adapters < $25.00 + S&H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 19:30:47 GMT

In case anyone needs them for their USB only computers...

USB to 25-Pin Serial for $17.50:
http://www.cableconn.com/products/usb/specs/usbser.htm

USB to 9-Pin Serial for $22.00 (w/ 6' cable):
http://store.yahoo.com/pctekonline/bafusbtoserd1.html

USB to 25-Pin Serial for $19.00: (w/ 6' cable):
http://store.yahoo.com/pctekonline/bafusbtoserd.html

Prices do not include any S&H charges.

- Rob