 Robotics / 18517
RE: Which spybotic set is best?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 15:10:01 GMT

My birthday's coming soon (I'm 12) , and since there isn't much for my
parents to buy me from Lego that I don't have or detest, I might ask for a
Spybotic set. (I know, I'm mainly a space, pirate

I don't expect mine to stay in it's original form for very long (beyond completing the missions...) so I made my decision based on a very important factor.

Color.

I don't like the blue in the Gigamesh as much as I like the purple in the ShadowStrike.

I think my next (if I get another) will be the red Snaptrax.

Steve