 Robotics / 1849
Re: www.legomindstorms.com forums problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 28 Dec 1998 18:41:16 GMT

I've had the same problems.  I've tried to log on, but it won't accept me.
It says that the serial number and membership number aren't valid.  No
answers to my bug report either.

Last night their ODBC server or driver crashed or became unavailable, as
evidenced by the error messages I received. I suspect they're having
database problems.

Cheers,
Ben

--