 Robotics / 1848
    Playing music (Was: Auld Lang Syne for RCX) —Ben Kimball
   (...) Funny, I ran into this exact thing last night. I think there's something a little more subtle going on with the timing, however. Maybe someone who knows the hardware can help. I first wrote a little program to play an ascending C Major scale (...) (26 years ago, 28-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Playing music (Was: Auld Lang Syne for RCX) —Joe Greene
   I recall somebody (Kekoa?) stating that the RCX continues processing asynchronusly while notes are queued up. Maybe the RCX can only queue 8 notes at a time thusly you might be able to tell it to play the first 8 all in a row then wait the amount of (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)