 Robotics / 18475
    Re: Spybotics - A great disappointment —John Barnes
   I had a perfect opportunity to speak with Brad Justus, Jake McKee and Jeff Ardis at BrickFest on the subject of Spybotics. First of all, it was pointed out that the box says its being aimed at 9 year olds and that it doesn't say its a Mindstorms (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Spybotics - A great disappointment —Dave Baum
   (...) I haven't spent much time with Spybotics yet. It was pretty much a one-evening project to get program download working, then a few tweaks such as task numbering, sub numbering, etc. Three inputs: touch sensor, light sensor, and battery voltage (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)