 Robotics / 1846
Re: Auld Lang Syne for RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 28 Dec 1998 18:14:16 GMT

At 18:02 28-12-1998 Monday , you wrote:
I wrote a little program that plays the first 14 tones from Auld Lang Syne.
Unfortunately, only the first 8 or 9 notes play.  Maybe someone can tell me
what the problem is.  You can download it from

http://members.home.net/ghebb/newyears.prg

Since play is asynchronous, you must put some pause (delay) between the playing of the notes or you will overload the play buffer.

For example, instead of this:

PlayNote( A, time );
PlayNote( B, time );
[...]