 Robotics / 18456
    Remote control of Scout and RCX through IrDA port —Rob Limbaugh
   The TV Remote Control program at (URL) can learn the Lego Remote just fine. The current version of their software is voice activated. You can also make your own controller skins. With my iPaq (3600 series Pocket PC), I could control a Scout or RCX (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)