 Robotics / 18416
    USB Tower vs Brixcc vs XP Home —Robert Fay
    After upgrading Windows to XP Home, My usb tower is responding to MindStorms 2.0 software, but I cannot get Brixcc to activate the tower. What is the trick? I removed the program and installed the latest version to no avail. -- Bob Fay THE SHOP (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)