 Robotics / 18382
    Re: RCX to PDA (Answers, please :-) —Dario Laverde
   You may want to consider using Java to program the RCX from a PDA - I've used a Zaurus to control an RCX but it should work on a Ipaq as well (not IR yet). And if you attach a PDA (with a WiFI card) to a bot - you can control it via 802.11 -dario (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX to PDA (Answers, please :-) —Timothy Schroeder
   I'm Leaning towards using NQC and LegOS(BrickOS) because I don't know Java yet. "(not IR yet)" does that mean you weren't able to use the built-in IR port? Tim (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)