 Robotics / 18380
    HP optical mouse $15 —Bruce Boyes
   This is not an endorsement of this company, they actually spammed me, and I haven't purchased from them, but $15 including shipping seems like a deal: "Super Bargains" <OpticalMouse______r...gains.com> On the same topic, we did order an HP optical (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: HP optical mouse $15 —Juergen Stuber
   (...) Never ever by something from a spammer: - most likely they'll scam you - worse, you support that ilk and help it proliferate Jürgen (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)