 Robotics / 18379
  Re: RCX to PDA (Answers, please :-)

some answers: 1) No. I don't know a lot about the IR port, but this question comes up often. And the answer's the same. I believe they use different frequencies. 5) A short time ago, I went looking for this exact thing. I wanted to be able to (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX to PDA (Answers, please :-)

I also read somewhere that there might be a way to change the frequency, possibley by increasing the "baud rate"? I know that there is a way (at least on Palms) to change the frequency, because I downloaded a Remote Control program that would learn (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)