 Robotics / 18376
    Request of information —Wilberth Méndez Corrales
   LEGO This is to express my interest in receiving information about Robotics (hardware accesories, software, programming languages, new technologies, possibility of participating in training, etc.) You can send me information either in English or (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)