 Robotics / 18352
  RE: Gutting an optical mouse - Part I

(...) I thought this was an error to, so I spent about an hour triplechecking my findings. Bear in mind that the scroll wheel doesn't need 7.5-degree-per-step accuracy, which is what that extra bit would give. This is a chart of the data I collected (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)