 Robotics / 18343
Re: MIBO Kits, Any interest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 13:34:33 GMT

Most folks who want to build MIBO probably already have at least one RCX.
Personally, I have two... I might buy a kit without the RCXs.

Issac.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob Doucette" <lego@nospam.doucettenet.com>
To: <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 9:24 AM
Subject: MIBO Kits, Any interest?

I'm thinking of putting together a MIBO starter kit which would include:

5 rotation sensors
7 turntables
1 micromotor
1 chain link pack (108 pieces)
1 copy of Jin Sato's book (includes complete MIBO instructions and NQC • code)
5 mini-motors
2 RCX 1.0s

All parts would be new and unused.

Would anyone pay $500 for such a kit?  $450?
Think the parts should be free when you buy the book?
What other parts should be in such a kit?

-Rob Doucette.

Not really sure where any follow-up should belong since this isn't an • offer
for sale.  So FUT where it feels good ;-)