 Robotics / 18296
    Re: Ant pheromones —Jonathan Spitz
   I have built my robot but I'm having some problems with the light sensor. Can you give me some advice on wich colors to use to avoid problems or how to put the sensor. Maybe it's just a problem of the RCX but I can't get it to see a thin line at a (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Ant pheromones —Mike Reddy
   (...) OK. Two factors here: 1) Status of pens - colour, newness etc. Reflectance of the base surface - glossy, etc. I am using a white board for my playing surface, which is quite reflective. Furthermore, dry wipe pens are translucent - otherwise (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)