 Robotics / 18284
    RE: optical mouse chips as vision sensors? —Bruce Boyes
   (...) We're checking into buying the parts from Agilent and making a plug on sensor for JCX -- which will finally ship late this summer. I wonder about using a white LED and RGB filters on three sensors, then you'd get color information too. Useful (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)