 Robotics / 18167
    Re: RCX underwater —Dean Hystad
   (...) I remember seeing an ad in some Oceanography magazine for a LEGO submarine that used the RCX in a sealed housing. From the diagram (line drawing) it looked like it used different motors. I also remember someone using a submerged 9 volt geared (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX underwater —Ed Manlove
   From my post to Re: NY aqueduct tunnel inspector bot (URL) ... The University of Rhode Island Oceanography Undergraduate/Graduate Program entry to the 2000 International Autonomous Underwater Vehicle Competion (AUVISI - (URL) won the competition (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics)