 Robotics / 18164
  RCX underwater

While searching around recently for information on ROBOLAB I found this URL that lists available products for purchase. One that caught my eye was a case, called waterproof housing, to use the RCX underwater (it is the last item at the bottom of the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX underwater

(...) I remember seeing an ad in some Oceanography magazine for a LEGO submarine that used the RCX in a sealed housing. From the diagram (line drawing) it looked like it used different motors. I also remember someone using a submerged 9 volt geared (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX underwater

From my post to Re: NY aqueduct tunnel inspector bot (URL) ... The University of Rhode Island Oceanography Undergraduate/Graduate Program entry to the 2000 International Autonomous Underwater Vehicle Competion (AUVISI - (URL) won the competition (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics)