 Robotics / 18125
Re: Check this out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 03:49:15 GMT

No idea but I feel like watching it hit the end. (About 15 minutes left to
go at this point) It appears to be heading for Midnight EDT.

--
Baha Baydar
bbaydar@hfx.eastlink.ca
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob Hendrix" <rmhendrix@hotmail.com>

In lugnet.robotics, Rob Hendrix writes:
Keep tuned in to a website I just came across.
Looks like somethings going to happen in a couple of days (there is a
countdown timer running)...

www.spybotics.com

If you don't think its Lego, just look at the source code.

-Rob

OK.  The counter is less than 1 hour from countdown completion.  I wonder
whats going to happen?

* Product release?

* Online playable game?

* New features on Lego.com featuring Spybotics?

* Availability on LS@H?

What's your prediction?

-Rob