 Robotics / 1811
    Re: Slightly off topic - How to access game port & joystick from Visual Basic —Laurentino Martins
   (...) I don't know if this is helpful, probably not, but if it was in C++ I would tell you to give a look at the Multimedia extensions "mmsystem.h" and "winmm.lib". Laurentino Martins *<||:-) [mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt] [(URL) (26 years ago, 26-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)