 Robotics / 181
  Re: Lego Plotter - a few pics.

Joshua Delahunty wrote in message <362B7305.AF98B0E5@a...sc.edu>... (...) comments (...) Wow - Thanks alot. I have never thought of myself as a perfectionist, but hehe thanks.. The interesting thing about the coke glass is that it had Pepsi in it. (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lego Plotter - a few pics.

(...) You followed the cardinal rule of web-design: have your content first, before your form. But then you added very nice form. And then you were modest about the result. Perfectionist, in my book: turning out high-quality goods, but worrying the (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)