 Robotics / 1809
RE: Slightly off topic - How to access game port & joystick from Visual Basic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 26 Dec 1998 05:59:04 GMT

You can find routines at http://planetsourcecode.com
-Kerry

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Hewitt [mailto:donhewitt@worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Friday, December 25, 1998 7:15 PM
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: Slightly off topic - How to access game port & joystick from
Visual Basic

Does anyone know how to access a joystick from Visual Basic?  I've searched
MS's documentation, and can only find joystick references for C & JAVA.

In particular, I'm trying to use a Microsoft Sidewinder Precision Pro
joystick with Visual Basic 6.0 on Windows 98 to give an RCX robot driving
instructions from a distance.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Don Hewitt
donhewitt@worldnet.att.net