 Robotics / 18088
  Re: Even better, RIS 1.5, $99.99

What is the difference between RIS 2.0 and RIS 1.5? I see at lego.com the RIS1.5 also requires a 9 volt battery. What is this for? the serial tower? a remote control? I know I can find all the details of the RIS 2.0 at (URL) but how about the RIS (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Even better, RIS 1.5, $99.99

I found what I was looking for under support. Try (URL) for any one else wandering about that 9 volt battery it does appear to be for the serial tower. Ed (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics)