 Robotics / 17996
  Re: super cheap tilt sensor?

I had to copy and paste that into notepad to get it to display properly. I see what you mean now... though it is only useful when there is a tilt - it wouldn't be able to detect if something is centered. "Rob Limbaugh" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: super cheap tilt sensor?

(...) And of course (as is often the case with such things) - it can't distinguish between (say) a backward tilt and forward accelleration. ---...--- Steve Baker ---...--- Mail : <sjbaker1@airmail.net> WorkMail: <sjbaker@link.com> URLs : (8 URLs) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)