 Robotics / 17945
    Designing a bipedal robot leg —Andy Gombos
   Around a year ago I suppose I asked about curved feet - building a robot with human-like walking characteristics. I never succeeded in the feet (although it turns out some carved foam works very well.), as the robot took one complete step but could (...) (22 years ago, 19-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Designing a bipedal robot leg —Miguel Agullo
   Hi Andy, 2 links for ya: (URL) - my collection of links to Lego Bipeds on the web. Although it seems many technicques have been tried succesfully, there are new ways coming out constantly. I try to keep up. For bipedal legs, try Leo's Lego: (URL) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Designing a bipedal robot leg —Andy Gombos
   (...) links (...) up. I used that in my beginning research on what has been done with Lego legs. :D I actually was going to it Friday, but Geocities was down all weekend. Saw it yesterday though. (...) (URL) built that leg over the weekend too, but (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)