 Robotics / 17921
  where buy Rot Sensor and Micro Mot in EU

Does anybody know where I can order the Rotation Sensor (#9756) and MicroMotor (#5119) from Europe (I live in Belgium) ? I asked "Lego Direct Europe", but they claim these are not for sale separately. Many thanks ... (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: where buy Rot Sensor and Micro Mot in EU

(...) Well, you can try www.bricklink.com . They are worldwide and are sort of like Ebay for LEGOs. Or maybe check E-Bay. They`ve got lots of LEGO's cheap. Car (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: where buy Rot Sensor and Micro Mot in EU

(...) If you check eBay you will find them sometimes. Do a search on 'Lego Mindstorms'. In fact, one Micro Motor just went up for auction to-day. Look here: (URL) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: where buy Rot Sensor and Micro Mot in EU

You can buy the micro motor from your local Lego Dacta distibutor. See a list here: (URL) can get the rotation sensor in the Ultimate Acessory Set (#3801), which has lots of other useful bits, including the remote control and a touch sensor. (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)