 Robotics / 17908
  Who to control MANAS with RCX2 and NQC

(...) 6:45 PM (...) Hi Ron :) This is an example of how you can control 3 Bionicle Manas. Since so many people contributed to this, I edited the last version of the demo source, I could find at lugnet.robotics, to include a "Thanks to" and some more (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: HOW to control MANAS with RCX2 and NQC

dislexic subject ;) sorry. (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)