 Robotics / 17870
  A very Power Tool

Do NOT OPEN THE ATTACHMENT!! It is a virus. It has been making the rounds, it is the KLEZ virus. Thought you all might want to know. Tim Burt (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: A very Power Tool

(...) For all of the virus creators and senders out there: if there's one thing worse than a witless script kiddie, it's a scum-sucking virus propagator. Send all of the viruses to me that you want. They'll just go to my 10GB bit-bucket. Loosers... (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: A very Power Tool

Robert Templeton writes: > (tired of virus attachments to e-mail) Me too. They're now banned from the lego-robotics mailing list, as are text/html-only postings, as are multipart/alternative postings. Email is text. You want HTML, go to the web. (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)