 Robotics / 17859
    Re: Finding "real" upgrade sets and flex axles on eBay —Liz B
   Sorry, didn't mean to come off so disgruntled. Just kinda bent with Lego at the moment. I end up scouring eBay and BrickLink for parts I ought to be able to buy from them. I'm in the middle of counting parts, because I've ended up with so many odd (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Finding "real" upgrade sets and flex axles on eBay —Benton Jackson
   Liz, I was going to post a statement about everybody winning on my first post, but I couldn't word it nicely so I left it off. I should have tried harder. I noticed there seems to be someone on eBay buying out Robotics Discovery Sets. I think he's (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)