 Robotics / 17772
  Re: WELCOME to lego-robotics@crynwr.com

I have yet to see a single problem with RIS 2.0 software on Windows 2000. I have done VB development with the tower/rcx on the same platform. I have used exclusively Windows 2000 for all of my development and robotics without any problems. The only (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: WELCOME to lego-robotics@crynwr.com

Jeremy, I was able to get rid of that splash screen by digging around in the Registry. I'd tell you where it was if I remembered. Probably something like localmachine/softwar...ws/startup or something. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: WELCOME to lego-robotics@crynwr.com

Have you found a way to run the Vision Command software on your W2K system. I have side-by-side Win98 and Win2K so that I can use the W2K system for heavy duty development and the Win98 system if I try to use the Lego camera. Any workaround? ----- (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)