 Robotics / 17715
  Robolab 2.5 investigator-patch

Hi Robolab 2.5 users, You'll find the investigator-patch updated recently at (URL) The installation of the patch should work without problem with 2.5.0. Claude Baumann (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Robolab 2.5 investigator-patch

I forgot: The patch announces that it is only thought for version 2.5.1. But it works as well with my 2.5.0-version. Claude Baumann (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)