 Robotics / 17710
Re: Bogus Antigen virus messages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 00:28:29 GMT

Rob Limbaugh wrote:

I called wisc.edu's computer department to see if they could
shed some light on these Antigen messages.

They are aware of the problem (although they didn't know this
email group was affected) and are attempting to resolve the issue.

They should know about it affecting them - I told them about four hours ago
and sent a sample message along with it.

Let's hope they fix it soon!

Indeed!

Mail : <sjbaker1@airmail.net>   WorkMail: <sjbaker@link.com>
URLs : http://www.sjbaker.org