 Robotics / 17702
  What the f...

Okay, what's going on with this antivirus message spam here? /Brian ===== -- (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What the f...

Brian Connors writes: > Okay, what's going on with this antivirus message spam > here? I've removed the subscriber whose email system seems to have injected these emails. Sorry for allowing so many of them through. (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What the f...

I just set my email to block the address. Robb, (...) (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)