 Robotics / 17693
  New User.

Hello im new user on this mailing- list, as you see:). I'm student from Poland, Warsaw University of Technology. I'm just doing my graduate work, the part of it is remote-controlling of LEGO Mindstorms robot with RCX. I will be grateful i anyone of (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)