 Robotics / 17680
    RE: Release candidate legos-0.2.5.2 avail for testing —Nanobapt
   I've test it and think that there i a serious bug (or i don't know how to use legOS :)) When i change the lnp hostadress config, I can't download any program, I've remark that DLL src use config.h should i change it ? And finaly i think i have a (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)