 Robotics / 17605
  PBrick for PalmOS

Hi, i finally put up a web page for my PBrick project (Palm RCX bidirectional IR communication). Have a look at (URL) Till (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: PBrick for PalmOS

I'm really interestied by program the RCX by Palm. But I need to know how to devellope program for Palm. Can you Help me ? nanobapy -----Message d'origine----- De : Till Harbaum [mailto:harbaum@tm.uka.de] Envoyé : mercredi 3 avril 2002 15:53 À : (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)