 Robotics / 17521
    Wholesale Mindstorms —B. Shahian
   Hi Does anyone know where we can find wholesale prices on RIS. We need to buy 20-30 of them for achools in Calif, and I'm trying to stretch the dollars. Thanks Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Wholesale Mindstorms —Mike Reddy
   The Robolab team challenge kit gives your pretty much everything and can be bought from dacta the education wing of Lego. (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics)