 Robotics / 17413
Re: Lafayette (Indiana) Area Lego Robotics Club.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 01:42:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, Steve Hassenplug writes:
We're proud to announce the formation of the Lafayette Area Lego Robotics
Club in Lafayette, Indiana.

The Lafayette Area LEGO Robotics Club is a group of people who meet once a
month to discuss and build Lego robots and related subjects.

We hope to become a respected part of the Lego community by presenting and
accepting all types of robotic challenges. Recently, our club attended a
Lego sumo contest, taking nine robots and making a very respectable showing.

To find out more, check our web site:
http://users.nlci.com/imagination/mindstorm/

Feel free to add this link to your links page.

Or Join our Yahoo mailing list:
http://users.nlci.com/imagination/mindstorm/contact.html

Steve Hassenplug

Congrats on your club formation.  Looks like you had a good competition.

You may want to look into how to crosspost... your announcement may well be
worth posting in the MANY groups you posted it to but it should have been
one post, crossposted, with followups set appropriately instead of 20+
separate posts. By doing that you ensure thread fragmentation, and further,
it also annoys some folks when you do that.

If you're not sure how to crosspost, or what crossposting means, ask for
help in lugnet.newbie... Hope that helps!

++Lar