 Robotics / 17406
17405  |  17407
Subject:
Part 572 in UBS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 17:39:29 GMT

Hi.
I just received a Ultimate Builders Set today and I'm having a lot of fun
with it. I have however a pair of questions that maybe someone could explain
me.
1. There are four 'Technic Liftarm 1 x 9 (7 x 3)' (572) included (in very
funny colors) that doesn't seem to be used in any project. I'm not 100% sure
about this because until now I have only built the Aerial Tram, but I took a
glance the other projects, and there are no fluorescent colors anywhere. Do
anyone know the reason why were they included?. Do anyone know of a special
use for them?.
2. In many building blocks there is an excessive use of 1x1 Round plates
instead of 1x1 Square Plates or 1x2 Plates. Is there a special
reason/advantage for this? (beside price reasons??).
And well, now that I'm asking so many questions about cute and colorful
ornaments... does anyone know of a way to attach those cool Dragon Wings
(6133) in a durable way?. I've been using the 1x1Plate with clip, but it
holds them very loosely... and I hate it when my robot falls because he lost
his wing ;-)!.
Thanks for your help.

cybernesto