 Robotics / 17389
Re: A link of interrest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 02:11:29 GMT

lego-robotics@crynwr.com (horseandhound) writes:
Thanks for the link -
we are wondering if there are any lego clubs or competitions we could go to  (to watch, not compete at) anywhere areound us.
We live in SW PA, USA.
Please let us know if anyone knows of any as we are just learning about the robotics end of Legos - and having fun I might add! :)

Toronto, Ontario, Canada isn't terribly far from you, I think, and
there are regular robotics competitions put on by the rtlToronto club.
That's the only one I know of.

--Bill.