 Robotics / 17387
Re: Report on BrickHeap Wars: Robot Challenge #1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 22:31:06 GMT

David Schilling wrote:

BrickHeap Wars: Robot Challenge #1 was held on February 18th, and lasted
three hours.  All materials were provided, bricks, sensors, RCXs, computers,
etc.  People just had to show up in teams to participate.  The actual object
of the competition wasn't revealed until the start of the competition.

This was an awesome competition!  Everyone had a lot of fun, and while there
were a few hitches, pretty much everything worked out.  The biggest
complaint was that there wasn't enough time to build and program the robots.

Wow, that must have been a truly exciting event. Just reading the report
made me feel I was there.
Now, if only I were really there :-)
--
C S Soh