 Robotics / 1733
RE: legOS Download
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 22:51:32 GMT

At 04:24 PM 12/22/98 -0600, you wrote:
I have both IE4 and Netscape 4.04 for NT.  Markus's file downloads just fine
from IE4.  However, just like Brian, every time I tried to download with
Netscape 4.04, I get what Winzip calls a corrupted file (the header seems to
be missing).  I have tried this many times, just like Brian, each time
fiddling with the helper applications trying to get a good download.  I
never did get it to work.  This is worth an email to netscape support.

What happens if you right-click the link (or Option-click on the Mac), and
select "Save link as..."?

That's always worked just fine for me.

-jrs

\/|/\ | Jason Simpson | Un*x, Mac, and Windows; all-purpose geek
/\|\/ | jason@xio.com | Send spam to: treet@slumberland.seattle.wa.us