 Robotics / 17245
  Re: Any Robot builders on Long Island?( Eastern L.I.)

(...) I have links to all known robotics clubs on my web site at www.allaboutbots.com. I don't know of any in NY yet, but I did get an email today for a new one in Virginia. For a list of clubs, click on NEWS on my web site. If you know of others, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)