 Robotics / 17140
  ...recent "walker" builder page....

Hi All, recently there was a posting from a fellow who had build several great walking robots.....would someone please send me the page address, if someone has it. Thanks very much. Jim Scolman. (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: ...recent "walker" builder page....

Hey, was it Brian Sad? I have a link to his Brickshelf account on my links page, his link is the most recent so it's at the bottom of the page: (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: ...recent "walker" builder page....

(...) I think you mean this one by Brian Sadowski: (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)